When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $25 is required. All members must maintain a $25 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by a credit union branch. Members may make up to three savings withdrawals per quarter free of charge. After three withdrawals in one quarter a $12 charge per excessive withdrawal is applied
- Online access to your account.
- Quarterly statements Email.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck if you work with the Board of Education or Savannah Technical College.
- Direct Deposit through most employers.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Regular Savings Accounts.